Launch | Risk in Focus 2020 Breakfast Briefing | London
10 September 2019, 08:15 - 10:00
Be amongst the first to find out the results of our latest annual survey of heads of internal audit. This briefing event will examine the key findings in Risk in Focus 2020, a major research report that identifies the hot topics for internal auditors, and should inform the creation of your annual audit plan for 2020 and beyond.
This latest edition, of Risk in Focus, is the result of a working partnership between no fewer than eight Institutes of Internal Auditors from across Europe, and draws upon qualitative interviews with 46 Chief Audit Executives (CAEs) in Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, Sweden and the UK & Ireland.
The 2020 report will be published in September.
At the briefing, speakers from the Institute will present highlights of the findings, followed by a facilitated discussion so you can, with colleagues, reflect on the issues raised. Finally, our speakers will draw together conclusions from the discussion and summarise the key points to take away.
- Stay ahead of the curve – use our research to update your annual internal audit plan
- Ensure your team is focusing on the key risk topics
- Discuss the key findings from the report with your audit committee, board and senior management team
- Use the report as a valuable document to confirm and challenge your own audit plans for 2019/2020
- Share the report with the wider stakeholder group that includes boards, audit committees, risk managers and other assurance providers
|08:15 - 08:40||Registration and networking|
|08:40 - 09:00||
Welcome and introduction
Dr. Ian Peters, Chief Executive, Chartered IIA
|09:00 - 09:25||
Summary of the report - The key risks and the challenges they present
Liz Sandwith, Chief Professional Practice Adviser, Chartered IIA
|09:25 - 09:45||Round table discussion|
|09:45 - 09:55||Feedback and Q&A|
|09:55 - 10:00||Close|